All MYND Initiative Inc. social media platforms, and especially this website, shall aim to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which covers a wide range of recommendations for making web content more accessible. MYND Initiative Inc. acknowledges that following these guidelines makes content more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities, including accommodations for blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss, limited movement, speech disabilities, photosensitivity, learning disabilities and cognitive limitations, and combinations of these; but will not be able to address every user need for people with these disabilities. These guidelines also address accessibility of web content on desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Specifically, all content has been assessed to be, as much as possible:
- Perceivable. Our information and user interface components are presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable. Our user interface components and navigation are operable, that is, they are keyboard accessible, users are given sufficient time to read and use content, they do not cause seizures or physical reactions, users are provided with ways to navigate and find content (as well as determine where they are), and users will find it easy to operate functionality through various inputs beyond the keyboard.
- Understandable. Our information and the operation of user interface are understandable, that is, text content is made readable and understandable, webpages are made to appear and operate in predictable ways, and users are assisted to avoid and/or correct mistakes.
- Robust. Our content is robust enough that it can be interpreted by a wide variety of user agents including assistive technologies.
- Conformant. Our web content conforms to several guidelines and successful criteria as set out in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, to the standard stated above, such that it is supported by users’ assistive technologies, as well as the accessibility features in browsers and other user agents.